Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am back to the fore - sure not to Bore!!

I am extremely sorry for not having updated ny earlier blog since my return to India. In fact, one of the main reasons was the lack of available time, since my vocations and travel, apart from the daily chores consumed my day, unlike the free time I enjoyed while at US. Thanks of course to my daughter and daughter-in-law, who took pains to take the best care of me and provide me the much needed time for my writing. Anyway, a new leaf in the form of this new blog begins.

I was shocked to view a TV programme on INDIA TV - a news channel last5 week, which said that the WORLD/UNIVERSE will have a total collapse on 21st December 2012, which is supposedly the end of KALYUG and then the SATYUG begins, This has been predicted around 5000 years back by some one. The channel said that there will be multi dimensional disasters like massive earthquakes/slides, Tsunami, floods. and strong shake-ups in the space which may totally dislodge the planets from their present positions drastically and there may be very negligible survivors and thereafter, the SUN will start emerging from the west and set in the eat!. There were a panel of experts who said so many gloomy things as predictions. However, no other channel seem to air this and there are no such references I could get from the web as well.

Trust some of you must have also come across this news - please blah-blah.

4 comments:

Shubha Ravikoti said...

i searched a lot... but cudnt come across anything regarding the 2012 thing pa..

Ganesh said...

Hi mama,
Even i saw a prgrm in Nat geo that talked abt this. It said that many ancient calendars have also predicted the same. As u had specified, hey told abt a specific date also i.e. Dec 21, 2012. But nevertheless i feel its all part of the assumptions that ppl make. Remember the news abt the world coming to an end in the year 2000 and catastrophies happening coz of satan 'Jumping' out of prison etc. :-). itum atupola oru hype tan nu nenaikaren :-)
- Ganu

Karthik said...

2012 is so far away. if that is the case, I think that would be end of all our problems, why worry about it. :P

Unknown said...

The way short pitched balls are tackled by such of our batsman the less said and more commented upon atleast will reduce a few pages in IPL T 20 response by Mr.Lalit Modis' 15000 pages to BCCI.